Community National Bank agricultural loans are designed to meet the day-to-day operating or long term financing needs of any size or type of farm. Farming and ranching have different cash and borrowing needs. We understand the hard work and capital it takes to produce a crop or raise livestock. We will work one-on-one with you to tailor financing to fit the needs of your operation, whether it be for:
- Community National Bank is FSA/FHA Approved Lender
- Beginning Farmer Program: In cooperation with USDA/FSA and other government programs, loans to beginning farmers are utilized in making purchases for farm Real Estate, improvments and othre capital purchases.
- FSA Interest Assis Loan Program: Provide payment assistance to eligible borrowers.
- FSA Guaranteed Ownership Loans
- FSA Guaranteed Operating Loans
- Crop or Livestock Production Expenses
- Livestock or Machinery Purchases
- Real Estate Purchases
Whether you need a small business operating loan, residential development line, or anything in between, let Community National Bank be your business financing solution.
- Business Operating Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
You handle the building plans; we handle the financing plans.
- Single Family Model Homes
- Multi-unit Complexes
- Lot Purchase
- Acquisition and Development